Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Belgian chef, Daniel Joly
Make and share this Sauteed Shrimp and Arborio Risotto Stella Artois Asparagus Tips recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the shallots thinly then saute in a little of the olive oil slowly. Add the white wine and then add the rice while stirring with a spatula. Let the wine evaporate.
- Add a pinch of salt and the vegetable stock and cook over a slow fire for 18 minutes or so. Stir frequently.
- Cut the asparagus fine. [Save the tips to a nice size. You are going to garnish the recipe with cooked tips] Add it and the red pepper to the risotto. Cook for several minutes. Asparagus should be tender but not soft. Then add the cheese and the Stella Artois.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the shrimp in a nonstick pan in olive oil. Saute on both sides. When cooked place on a small wooden skewer.
- Serve the shrimp beside the Risotto.
- Garnish with Asparagus tips.
5 stars....The first night of around the world in 80 weekends! Appetizer down and now on to the Main course.