Pork Board's Note:
Serving Suggestion:. Serve the pork with whole wheat linguine or brown jasmine rice to soak up all the delicious lemon sauce. Steamed broccoli rabe or spinach would make a terrific accompaniment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (for non-alcoholic, substitute low-sodium chicken broth)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage or 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1Cut pork into 12 slices, about 1-inch thick. Sprinkle pork on all sides with 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning once, until the pork is well browned and internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Transfer pork to serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- 2Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the wine and broth. Increase heat to high and cook, stirring to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet, until the liquid is reduced by two thirds, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, the lemon zest and juice, and the parsley. Serve the pork medallions drizzled with the sauce (makes a generous 1/3 cup; about 1 1/2 tablespoons per serving).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Lemon-Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 222.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 27.0 g