Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like these as a side dish or on a steak
Make and share this Sauteed Mushrooms With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Heat ill, add garlic, heat 1 minute.
- Reduce heat, stir in remaining ingredients except parsley.
- Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.
These mushrooms are to die for! I used baby portabellas and the flavor was incredible. We had left over london broil and these mushrooms really enhanced the left over beef. Thanks for posting! Made for Bargain Basement tag.
I used this as a jumping off point to make wonderful sauteed mushrooms with almost no fat. I used grapeseed and garlic oil spray, red wine and a dash of splenda instead of sherry, and left the rest the same. Really wonderful side dish with steak and green beans.