Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A must with steak! you may adjust the amount of garlic to taste :)
Make and share this Sauteed Mushrooms With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add in garlic and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and cook stirring for about 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice then season with salt and pepper.
Absolutely delicious! I had never thought of sprinkling lemon juice on sauteed mushrooms with garlic. It really imparted a most wonderful flavor!! Thank you so much, Kitten!
Kitten I am so sorry to be getting my review posted so late. :( DH loved these mushrooms and I loved how easy they were to make. They smelled wonderful while cooking and before I served them, added a couple splashes of some aged balsamic vinegar. I used two tablespoons of garlic and topped a grilled steak with these yummy mushrooms. Will be making these again! Made and reviewed for Kitten's Recipe Tag game.
Yum! I added chopped parsley at the end. Served with pot roast!