Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good over steak.
Make and share this Sauteed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel; do not rinse.
- Slice mushrooms or cut into bite-size pieces. Very small mushrooms can be left whole.
- Over high heat, in a 12 inch frying pan, add olive oil and butter and heat to sizzling, swirling to coat bottom. Add mushroom pieces. Toss to coat with oil/butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue to cook over high heat, stirring, until mushrooms stop giving off liquid and start to brown.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, 2 - 3 minutes more.
I used a mix of baby portobellas and white button mushrooms. With the garlic it was wonderful. Thanks!