Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
this recipe as been a favorite of anyone who has tryed them. it is a sipmle yet very delicious dish for any occasion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages whole mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup of lea & perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- chop mushrooms removing stem, dice garlic.
- melt butter in a medium skillet on med heat.
- then add garlic and worcestershire sauce.
- add mushrooms and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
This was really good! I do think it needs more garlic. I added more garlic to mine. It did not overpower the other ingredients. The flavors worked really well together This was easy to make. I served it with steak. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Pick-A_Chef (PAC) Fall [08