Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The key here is to not overpower the natural taste of the mushrooms. I'm not entirely sure if I have the amount of ingredients right. I usually start with some and add more til it tastes the way I like it.
- 2 cups fresh sliced baby portabella mushrooms (or any you prefer)
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (add more to taste)
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and worchester sauce.
- Cook at least 10 minutes, more if you like them cook more.
I used a cup of mushrooms and a cup of onions and followed the rest of the recipe as written. Hubby liked these with his steaks tonight. I didn't try them because I don't like mushrooms.
The family loved these! Even my picky 11yr old. Will definitely make these again.
Loved these! Just the right amount of worcestershire. This recipe's a keeper!