Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Sonoma cookbook. This is one of my favorites.
Make and share this Sauteed Broccoli, Roasted Peppers, and Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add broccoli and garlic and cook until crisp-tender (5 - 8 minutes).
- Stir in peppers, olives, parsley, green onion, marjoram, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with goat cheese. (I like to let the vegetables cook a bit before adding the cheese so it doesn't melt.).