Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Sonoma cookbook. This is one of my favorites.
Make and share this Sauteed Broccoli, Roasted Peppers, and Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add broccoli and garlic and cook until crisp-tender (5 - 8 minutes).
- Stir in peppers, olives, parsley, green onion, marjoram, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with goat cheese. (I like to let the vegetables cook a bit before adding the cheese so it doesn't melt.).