Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light. August 2006. The suggest serving this with rice noodles.
- 36.97 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml bottled ground fresh ginger
- 1.23 ml dark sesame oil
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 4 (680.38 g) tilapia fillets
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 946.36 ml gourmet salad greens
- To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare fish, heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange 1 cup greens on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fish fillet; drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing.
This was very easy and something a bit different than the usual for us. When the fish was just about done, I poured the sauce over the fish in the skillet. We served this with rice and steamed vegetables.
I thought this was really great, and so simple to make. The dressing was very tangy and flavorful. I followed the recipe exactly, using spinach for my "gourmet greens." I will be making this recipe a lot in the hot summer months. Thanks for sharing!