Sautéed Escarole, Corn, and White Bean Salad
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add escarole to pan; cook 3 minutes or until wilted, turning frequently. Trim white stem ends from each escarole quarter; roughly chop.
- Wipe pan with a paper towel. Return pan to medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add pancetta, zucchini, and garlic to pan; cook 2 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Add corn; cook for 1 minute.
- Combine escarole, corn mixture, parsley, and beans in a large bowl.
- Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; toss well to coat. Serve immediately.