Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips, halved
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 cup Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza crusts
- HEAT oven to 400°F
- BROWN sausage with mushrooms and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain; return to skillet. Stir in cooking creme and mozzarella. Remove from heat.
- UNROLL pizza dough on clean work surface. Pat out to 15x11-inch rectangle; cut lengthwise in half, then cut each piece crosswise into thirds. Top dough rectangles with sausage mixture; fold in half. Seal edges with fork. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 15 minute or until golden brown.
- Substitute: Omit mushrooms. Brown sausage with peppers; drain and return to skillet. Add 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fresh baby spinach; cover and cook 5 to 6 minute or until spinach is wilted. Add cooking creme and mozzarella; mix well. Continue as directed.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 330 calories, 16g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 1070mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 16g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 30%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.