Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Campbell's Kitchen recipe. Yummy and easy.
- 1⁄2 lb Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, drained and cut up
- 3⁄4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- COOK sausage in skillet until browned. Pour off fat. Add canned tomatoes, picante sauce and cumin. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 10 minute
- PLACE tortillas on 14" pizza pan or large baking sheet, overlapping to form a 14" round. Spread sausage mixture over tortillas to within 1/2" of edge. Bake at 350°F for 25 minute
- TOP with cheese. Bake 5 minute or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and chopped tomato. Cut into wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce, if desired. Garnish with olives.