Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sounds like a very good dish to make, I found it in one of my cookbooks, and it looks fantastic. would be great with pork chops, chicken. I'm gone'n have to try this one out. Tell me what you think of it. Enjoy :)
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups croutons
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or 2 cups swiss cheese or 2 cups emmenthaler cheese
- 1 can campbell condensed cream of broccoli soup or 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned and no longer pink, stirring to separate meat.
- Drain off fat.
- In large bowl,combine cooked sausage, cooked broccoli, croutons and cheese.
- Arrange mixture evenly in greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
- In same bowl, stir soup until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and milk.
- Pour over sausage mixture, covering all ingredients.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set in center.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares to serve.