Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is always a crowd pleaser....I am always asked to make these for Thanksgiving...
- 30 medium mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned)
- parsley (garnish)
- Remove and chop stems from mushrooms, set aside.
- in skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until well browned. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to paper towels to drain.
- in same skilled, cook mushroom stems until tender. Remove skillet from heat, stir in sausage, bread crumb, and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Fill caps and bake for 15 minute.
- garnish with parsley.
These were fabulous. I added some extra seasoning. Thanks for posting!
I made a half batch of these for thanksgiving. They went really quickly.
These were great!! I will be making again!!