Recipe by Recipe Baroness
Yummy, warm tasty tidbits of love! I make these year round and take them on picnics, as well as have them for traveling munchies! They would be great for fall feast and Halloween appetizers too!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the ingredients together into a dough.
- working with your hands, roll mixture into small balls and place on a baking pan with raised lips.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- remove from baking sheet quickly to a cooling rack.
- When cool, bag them up and enjoy!