Pasta filled with sweet sausage,spices,cheese,sundried tomatoes.....Similar to raviolis....Make your own dough or do it the easy way....Using pot sticker wraps....I cant accurately say how many this will make because of the coarseness and how full you make them..But to be safe use 2 packages of pot stickers, leftover wraps can be frozen for future meals...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages potsticker wraps (found in produce section)
- 3/4 lb italian sweet sausage (cooked and drained)
- 1 small red onion, caramelized till tender
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook sausage and drain grease.
- 2Caramelize onions.
- 3Add to food processor with spices and cheeses,tomatoes.
- 4Process to consistency desired.
- 5Cool filling.
- 6Put 1-1 1/2 tsp filling on half the potsticker wet edges with water and fold over and seal.Be sure to seal well to avoid filling leaking out during cooking process.
- 7When all the potstickers are filled let them set out to dry to touch -- About 30 minutes.
- 8Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop a few mezzaluna into water.When they surface they are done -- Remove,drain place on plate,top with your favorite pasta sauce,pesto or olive oil --
- 9Note: these can be frozen after cooking,cool and place on cookie sheet,slide into freezer when they harden place in ziploc bag -- Store to use for future meal -- .
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Mezzaluna (Ravioli)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: