Recipe by Vanessa Y
This is a delicious recipe that I discovered at the White Hall Hotel in Chicago. The French restaurant has a pizza bar that makes unique brick oven pizzas. The combination may sound strange but it is the best thing I have ever made.
- 1 thin pizza crust (I use the Basic Pizza Dough)
- 2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese (or to your taste preference)
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- When the dough is ready and split in half for a thin crust, roll on the pizza pan, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the browned sausage, grapes, and goat cheese on the pizza.
- Bake at 450°F for 13-15 minutes or until edges start to brown.