Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great breakfast casserole for a crowd.
Make and share this Sausage, Egg and Sun-Dried Tomato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Butter 13x9x2 glass baking dish.
- Remove sausage from casings and sauté over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes. Add green onion. Drain oil packed tomatoes and add along with 2 tablespoons parsley, stir until mixed well.
- Spread sausage mixture in prepared dish. (At this point you can cover and refrigerate overnight.Continue the next step the following day.).
- Whisk eggs, egg yolks, half and half, whipping cream and mozzarella in a large bowl, blend well.
- Pour over sausage mixture then sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons parsley on top.
- Bake until knife in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I've served this a few times to company for breakfast and everyone just loves it. Thanks for posting it.