Great breakfast casserole for a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Butter 13x9x2 glass baking dish.
- 3Remove sausage from casings and sauté over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes. Add green onion. Drain oil packed tomatoes and add along with 2 tablespoons parsley, stir until mixed well.
- 4Spread sausage mixture in prepared dish. (At this point you can cover and refrigerate overnight.Continue the next step the following day.).
- 5Whisk eggs, egg yolks, half and half, whipping cream and mozzarella in a large bowl, blend well.
- 6Pour over sausage mixture then sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons parsley on top.
- 7Bake until knife in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Egg and Sun-Dried Tomato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.9
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 402.3 mg
- Sodium 779.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 29.4 g