Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Slightly modified recipe from Food Writer's Favorite Appetizer Recipe Book to add one of my favorite ingredients, Craisins. I used a spicy pork sausage with mine.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 2 granny smith apples, grated with peel
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 24-count mini-muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Spoon into mini-muffin pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Can be made ahead of time. Simply thaw and reheat before serving.
These were AWESOME! I made them for an appetizer party with a fall theme, and people couldn't stop raving about them. They would also be good at a brunch. Thanks for the great recipe!