- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork sweet Italian sausage links, casing removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 cups hot cooked spiral shaped pasta
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until tender. Drain.
- Add soup, milk, broccoli and 1/4 cup cheese. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with red peppers if desired.