Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
found this recipe in a local paper..something a little different to bring to pot lucks..always get recipe requests..
- Melt butter in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion, till slightly golden.
- Stir in apple jelly and brown sugar till dissolved.
- Add weiners and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 20 minutes or mixture thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Add apples, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until apples are fork tender.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl, mix well.
- Stir into apple mixture, heat till thickened.2-3 minutes.