1/8 Photos of Saucy Skillet Mushrooms
Sydney Mike's Note:
This is one of a slowly growing number of recipes with mushrooms that I really enjoy -- At least they aren't limp & lifeless here, but rather full of zing & substantial! the recipe comes from the 2003 Better Homes and Gardens' Simple Meals cookbook(let)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy skillet cook turkey bacon over medium heat until crisp, then remove to drain on paper towels. Reserve drippings in skillet.
- 2Add olive oil to reserved drippings, then cook & stir mushrooms in hot oil for about 1 minute or until they just start to brown.
- 3Cover & cook about 7 minutes or until mushrooms are just barely tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in cooked bacon & mustard, then heat through.
- 5Remove from heat, sprinkle with parsley & serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Skillet Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 264.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g