Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy weeknight meal that also has company pleasing capabilities. I threw this together one night based on what I had handy.
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions, mine took 5 minutes.
- Heat heavy skillet and once hot, add oil.
- Add 1/4 of the stick of butter to the oil, it should sizzle.
- Add the garlic and shrimp to the skillet and cook on medium heat 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sugar snap peas and basil and cook for 4 minutes more.
- Add the remaining butter and stir to make sure nothing sticks.
- Add the cooked pasta and continue stirring until the shrimp is fully cooked and pink.
- If you like cooking with wine, add some white wine to the shrimp in step four & let it cook down a little before adding the sugar snap peas and basil. I haven't used the wine so let me know how it goes.