Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shirley Temple's alter-ego. Talk about making your hair curl!! Stay horizontal. If available, try Crater Lake Vodka or Cascade Mountain Gin.
- 1 (16 ounce) can 7-Up soda
- 2 tablespoons grenadine or 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 2 ounces gin or 2 ounces vodka
- superfine sugar
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- Wet rim of drinking glasses and press into superfine sugar or powdered sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour 7-Up into the glasses until 3/4 full. Pour 1 tablespoon of the grenadine syrup and 1 ounce of the liquor into each glass.
- Add the grenadine syrup and the gin or vodka and stir.
- Garnish rim of glass with lemon slices.
Very good. I used vodka and grenadine which made for a simple refreshing drink. Thanks for sharing, CG. Made for Bevy tag.
Pretty darn good! I used gin and grenadine syrup. I didn't sugar the rim, but I will try that next time. The drink is plenty sweet and is still light. I'm going to make the next one with vodka. This is quick and easy to whip up at the end of a long day!
This was very good. Very light and refreshing. Not too strong and not difficult to make at all. We will be making this again. Thank you very much for sharing!