Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very yummy, easy and healthy. Spice it up for a side dish at dinner or eat it more bland for a comfort food lunch...a world of opportunity with this dish
- 1⁄4 cup textured vegetable protein, dry (textured vegetable protein)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (I use Muir Glen Organic Garden Vegetable)
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice, dry (organic)
- Hydrate Tvp to package directions, set aside.
- Cook Rice with 1 Cup of water.
- Mix tvp with rice and add spaghetti sauce.
- Warm up mixture and add salt to taste.
I plan on making this recipe tomorrow to feed myself lunches for the week... Sounds absolutely easy and delicious...a myriad of ways to spice it up, like you said! Thanks...I have a feeling I'll be making this often..yum!