Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Use any sauce you like for topping - I often use just ketchup (nice and quick)
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran
- 160 ml evaporated 2% milk
- 50 ml liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 1/2 g) package low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F, Grease muffin tin.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except barbeque sauce.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, pressing down lightly, spoon sauce over each muffin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- If Freezing.
- Wrap in freezer bags, seal, label and date. Freeze for up to 2 months.
- To serve.
- Thaw in microwave or in fridge overnight.
- Reheat in oven at 350F for about 20 minutes.