Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this quick and tasty recipe in "Quick Cooking" magazine.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed vegetable soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup chow mein noodles or 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soups.
- Transfer to a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until noodles are crisp.
Very Good. Added some garlic, put mashed potatoes on top w/shredded cheese and baked. The family loved it, will be making this again. Thanks
Great week-night quickie dinner. Served this with a bottle of Chinese hot chili sauce on the table, and we added it to spice things up a little. Worked great. Thanks for posting, Fauve.