Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Cooking Light Magazine. Sounds wonderful! Prep time does not include marinating time of 15 minutes.
Top Review by teresas
Excellent shrimp dish...it's easy to prepare and quick to cook...served it with a side of rice and steamed broccoli...the hubby loved it...I cooked it on my George Foreman Grill and they came out perfect...thanks for posting the recipe...made for "First Time" tag game...
- 32 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill or broiler. Remove shrimp from bag; reserve marinade. Thread 4 shrimp onto each of 8 (12-inch skewers). Place kebabs on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done; baste frequently with reserved marinade.