Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light Magazine. Sounds wonderful! Prep time does not include marinating time of 15 minutes.
- 32 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill or broiler. Remove shrimp from bag; reserve marinade. Thread 4 shrimp onto each of 8 (12-inch skewers). Place kebabs on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until done; baste frequently with reserved marinade.