1/1 Photo of Sardine Stuffed Eggs (Huevos Picantes)
From: "The Art of South American Cookery" by Myra Waldo, 1961ed. Posted for Zaar World Tour 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
- 2Mash the yolks with the onions, ketchup, mayonnaise and sardines.
- 3Stuff the whites with the yolk mixture.
- 4Arrange the pimientos on top.
- 5Might look nice arranged on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sardine Stuffed Eggs (Huevos Picantes)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: