Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ok, so I'm not new at drinking Margaritas, but usually I just buy the margarita mix, throw some tequila in, and go from there. Last night I so want margaritas, but couldn't buy the mix. So, I read a few recipes to get the general idea, and came up with this. It was seriously THE best margarita I have ever had! In fact, i think we'll make them again tonight! Lol
- 250 ml lime juice
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 500 ml tequila, I use Cuervo, it's my favourite
- ice cube
- Place lime juice, lemon juice, and sugar in the blender. Blend for 2 minutes, to dissolve all the sugar.
- Add tequila, and fill jug with ice cubes. Blend until ice is crushed.
- Dip the rim of a glass in the jug, then dip it in salt. Fill the glass with your drink, and enjoy! :).
- I keep the jug in the freezer, and give it a quick whizz on the blender each time before I pour a new glass.
This turned out great. It made a great drink for my DH and I at dinner the other night. Made for the Aussie/New Zealand Swap #22.
Just what I needed on a rainy day.Loved it.