Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a luxurious appetizer that is easy to make, and never fails to impress. Serve with your favorite crackers or sliced baguette.
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (or more, to taste)
- Chop the salmon in the bowl of a food processor, then add remaining ingredients one by one, processing each until blended. Once all have been added, process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into the bowl in which you plan to serve the mousse. Garnish with chives or paprika, if desired. Refrigerate a couple hours and serve chilled.