- 2 (15 ounce) cansveg-all original mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 20 -25 butter flavored crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- When well combined, transfer to a casserole dish.
- Combine butter and crackers.
- Place cracker mixture on top of vegetable casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly around edges.