Santa's Snicker's Brand Surprises
- Combine the butter, peanut butter,and sugars using a mixer on a medium low speed until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flower, salt, and baking soda.
- Cover up and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 tablespoon pieces and flatten.
- Place a snickers brand miniature in the center of each piece of dough.
- Form the dough in a ball around each snicker brand miniature.
- Place each on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes (baking time and temperature may need to be ajusted if using more than one tablespoon of dough per cookie).
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper. (holiday hint: spruce up santa's surprise by drizzling melted Dove brand milk or dark chocolate gifts over the top of each cookie.