Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
dessert cookies dough pieces don't have to be perfect
- 1 cup margarine (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (reduced-fat works great)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13 ounce) package Snickers miniature candy bars
- 1 (11 ounce) packagedove brand milk chocolate candies or 1 (11 ounce) package dark chocolate, gifts
- Combine the butter, peanut butter,and sugars using a mixer on a medium low speed until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flower, salt, and baking soda.
- Cover up and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 tablespoon pieces and flatten.
- Place a snickers brand miniature in the center of each piece of dough.
- Form the dough in a ball around each snicker brand miniature.
- Place each on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes (baking time and temperature may need to be ajusted if using more than one tablespoon of dough per cookie).
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper. (holiday hint: spruce up santa's surprise by drizzling melted Dove brand milk or dark chocolate gifts over the top of each cookie.
Received these from a dear friend for Christmas... sooo yummy! Are these a good breakfast food? : )~ JC