Recipe by Cheesehead
These are cute on a cookie tray. Our kids love them. You can make as many as you want by heating a couple of almonds bark cubes at a time.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I love the almond bark at Walmart here in Orlando. My dad and bro love the white alomd bark and I love the brown one. Cant wait to give this a try - sounds soo yummy! Thank you for sharing the idea! I find it so cute! :)
- 1 box plain Bugles original flavor snacks (these are shaped like a small bugle)
- almond bark
- M&M's plain chocolate candy (can substitute any other similar candy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave, small amounts at a time.
- Using a butter knife or teaspoon, fill the wide opening of the snack with almond bark.
- Stick an M&M into the almond bark while it is still soft.
- Place on waxed paper to cool, store in an airtight container.
- I like to use the multi colored candies as it adds a bit more color to a cookie tray rather than just red and green.
- I have done them at other holidays using the seasonal colored candies.