Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup snipped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 -5 dashes bottled hot pepper sauce
- In a large heavy skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir the corn and onion in hot oil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini and cumin.
- Cook and stir about 3 minutes more ou until the corn is just tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, salt and hot pepper sauce.