Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and summery!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 2 cups seltzer water, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, chillled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka (optional)
- Spread strawberries and raspberries on a baking sheet and freeze for 8 to 20 hours or until frozen solid.
- Remove the berries to a freezer bag and store in freezer.
- Combine apricot nectar, seltzer, ginger ale, grape juice and vodka (if using) in a large pitcher or punch bowl and mix well.
- Add the frozen berried just before serving and pour into glasses or ladle into punch cups.