Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from Kraft.
Make and share this Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 (6 ounce) package southwestern-seasoned chicken breast, strips or 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chunky salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
- Toss romaine , chicken breast strips, tomatoes and corn in large bowl, sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine dressing with salsa. Pour over romaine mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon evenly into tortillas; roll up.
We made this for a 4th of July picnic and it was a HUGE hit! I substituted the tortillas for low fat wheat wraps from Costco, and added a can of black beans drained, and it was great! We are making it again this weekend for our housewarming. Great recipe!