Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the recipe from Area, Hyde, and S Bar in LA! :P yummy!
- 3⁄8 cup dry gin
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄8 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup club soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Muddle rosemary and sugar in mixing glass or shaker.
- Add all liquid ingredients except club soda. Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass or tall glass over ice. Add club soda on top.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig or cranberry!
This was a very tasty and quite unusual combination of flavours. I used Hendrick's Gin which worked really well with the rosemary. This made 2 servings for us. Yum!! Thanks MeliBug!