Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes down pretty fast when you have company (or not), so be prepared to make a second batch!
- 1 bottle red wine (Burgundy preferred)
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, do not add water
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bing cherry (if available)
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 4 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage (7 Up or Sprite)
- Mix wine, lemonade concentrate, and brandy together in large glass pitcher.
- Squeeze juice from each slice of fruit into wine mixture before dropping fruit in.
- Toss in cherries.
- Just before serving, add 7up.
- Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy.
- Don't forget to eat the fruit, especially the cherries- yum.