1/1 Photo of San Francisco Seafood Quiche
Leslie in Texas's Note:
If you like seafood, this is the quiche for you! Serve it with a mixed fruit salad or a green salad and a glass of good white wine! Originally from an old cookbook of mine. I especially like the fact that it makes two quiches- one to eat and one to freeze for later!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 unbaked pie shells
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen king crab meat, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp, chopped
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced, including green part
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1Combine crabmeat,shrimp,cheese,green onions, and celery.
- 2In another bowl, combine mayonnaise,flour,wine, and eggs.
- 3Mix all ingredients together well, and divide the mixture between the two pie shells.
- 4Bake pies in a 350°F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 5Quiches may be frozen before baking; bake frozen quiche in 350°Foven for 50 minutes.
- 6Leftover quiche may be heated in a 300°F oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for San Francisco Seafood Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.7
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 184.0 mg
- Sodium 1024.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: