Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother-in-law gave me this delicious recipe after she served it at her house for dinner. This is so simple to prepare and SO tasty!
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Melt butter in skillet, add oil and garlic and simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture to coat, then dip in crumb mixture.
- Place in baking dish just large enough to hold chicken. Sprinkle with lemon juice and paprika.
- Bake 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
I am not a huge chicken breast fan, preferring the dark meat, so I was pleasantly suprised with how well I liked this dish. It will be my go-to chicken breast repice from now on.
This was sooo good! The breading was very tasty, and easy to prepare. The garlic/olive oil butter is an excellent way to keep the breast, the driest part of the bird, moist and tender. None of the ingredients used were superfluous, so don't exclude any of them. Fortunately, these are typically in the kitchen. I'm always on the lookout for innovative ways to prepare chicken, and this recipe is going to be a pleasant addition to this household. Thank you, Meli!