Recipe by melijohns
My mother-in-law gave me this delicious recipe after she served it at her house for dinner. This is so simple to prepare and SO tasty!
Top Review by tinajoebob
I am not a huge chicken breast fan, preferring the dark meat, so I was pleasantly suprised with how well I liked this dish. It will be my go-to chicken breast repice from now on.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 2 lemons, juiced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Melt butter in skillet, add oil and garlic and simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture to coat, then dip in crumb mixture.
- Place in baking dish just large enough to hold chicken. Sprinkle with lemon juice and paprika.
- Bake 40 minutes or until juices run clear.