Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Sam the Cooking Guy. Remember to factor in 1 day of marinating.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) flank steaks
- 3 ounces chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Put all ingredients except flank in a food processor or blender and whirl until smooth.
- Put flank and marinade in a large Ziploc bag and seal & refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge 30-45 before grilling.
- Heat grill on high then grill flank about 5 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Slice into thin strips across grain to serve.