Karen in MA's Note:
from Sam The Cooking Guy. Can also be served with toasted poundcake and ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil enough water to cover peaches.
- 2Drop peaches in boiling water for about 1 minute.
- 3Drain water and when cool enough to touch, remove peach skins.
- 4Slice peaches into crescent shapes and saute in butter for about 5 minutes until thoroughly warmed.
- 5Squeeze lemon over top and add brown sugar
- 6Saute for another minute or 2.
- 7Remove from heat and serve over very good vanilla ice cream.
- 8This is not the time to buy lousy ice cream - really good ice cream will make a difference.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sam's Hot Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g