Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a South Pacific web site and has been posted for ZWT-7 tour. I have not tried this yet, but will be, it sounds great to me.
- 1 cup passion fruit juice, fresh, cold
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, fresh, cold
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh, cold
- 2 cups soda water, cold
- 1⁄4-1 1⁄4 sugar syrup, to taste
- 20 ice cubes
- 5 orange slices (garnish)
- Mix the fruit juices together and add sugar syrup to taste.
- The amount of syrup you will use will depend on you as the passionfruit is strong and tart in flavor. Tropical fruits are generally tarter.
- Next add the cold soda water and serve in large glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.
- This is best when served cold.
Wowza! This drink is ridiculously good!!! I don't know about Samoan, but it tastes so similar to one of my favorite soft drinks that's imported from Portugal (Sumol-passion fruit soda). My kids attack it when I pick it up from the local Portuguese market and now I can make it from home and it's sooo easy. I am sooo ecstatic that I tagged this recipe because I feel like I hit a goldmine without even knowing it. What a great surprise. I used Polar, mandarin flavored seltzer water because I didn't have the plain flavored and it came out fabulous. THANK YOU Baby Kato for posting this beauty! Made it for Photo tag game .