Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Country Living. Can't wait to try this!! :)
- 6 cups fresh popped popcorn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- Coat the popcorn: Combine the popcorn with the salt in a large bowl. Combine the butter and sugar in a small bowl and stir together. Drizzle over the popcorn, tossing to coat.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 1 day.
Not sure how accurate my rating can be as I subbed splenda for the confectioners sugar, but I think it turned out pretty well. The sugar dissolved into the melted butter, yeah. Sometimes I sub corn oil for the butter.
Like LEEZAH4, we also couldn't taste the "sweet." We found that doubling the confectioner's sugar balanced the salty/sweet flavor and better suited our taste. I'm sure we'll be making this again! Thx!!