Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good substitution for those on a salt-restricted diet.
Make and share this Saltless Salt recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seed
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl til well mixed.
- Store in an air-tight container and use in place of salt to spice up foods.
This is wonderful, I'm not restricting my salt intake, just don't use it much, prefer to use herbs and spices. Thanks for sharing