- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press on bottom of buttered 9 x 13 pan.
- Freeze (about 10 minutes) until firm.
- Spread ice cream on top of crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Pat into ice cream.
- Cover and freeze until firm (2 to 4 hours).
- To serve, heat caramel topping.
- Cut ice cream into squares and serve warm caramel topping over each square.