Cool down with a sweet treat
Make and share this Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed gingersnap crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) jar Smucker's® Simple Delight™ Salted Caramel Topping
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 1 small unpeeled red delcious apple, cut into wedges
- coarse sea salt
- HEAT oven to 325°F Line 24 mini muffin cups with mini foil or paper baking cups. Microwave butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in gingersnap crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar until evenly moistened. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups using about 1 1/2 teaspoons for each. Press to form an even layer.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in juice concentrate, 2 tablespoon topping, apple pie spice and remaining 2 tablespoon sugar until smooth. Beat in egg just until blended. Spoon over crusts until baking cups are almost full. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
- REMOVE foil baking cups from cheesecake bites, if desired. Spoon desired amount of remaining topping onto centers of cheesecake bites. Cut apple wedges crosswise into small triangles for garnish. Insert tip of triangle into topping. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, if desired.
- Nutritional information (amount per servings): Total Calories: 100. Sodium 130mg. Fat: 6g. Carbohydrates: 10g. Cholesterol: 20mg. Protein: 1g. Fiber: 0g.