Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with tortilla chips.
- 6 small ripe avocados, halved,pitted and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, mash avocados with lemon juice.
- Stir in the salsa, onions, salt and garlic powder.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Yummy guac! I didn't have green onions so i used about 2 tbsp red onion. It was a bit on the salty side, but that could have been the salsa I used in combination with the tortilla chips. I'd cut the added salt out next time. Thanks for the recipe!
Yumm!!!! I just love guacamole and this one was no exception. Thank you for adding another to my growing guacamole cookbook!!!