Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ever wonder what to do with all the left over hot dogs and burgers from those summer cook outs? I had this at summer camp as a kid, everyone loved it and its super easy too! I asked the cook how she made it and she told me it was something she made up out of what she had in her fridge. This is really just guess amounts feel free to add whatever you think it needs. You could even make it in the crockpot!
- 4 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger (or your cooked burgers chopped up)
- 1 (16 ounce) jaryour favorite salsa (you need enough to simmer the meat in)
- Cut the hot dogs into bite size pieces.
- Brown hamburger and season as you normally would.
- Put all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and let simmer for 20 minutes. The longer it simmers the more flavor gets in the meat!
- Serve with bread and butter is so good!